Odd smell

Hi all,

Over the weekend the Fiesta started smelling of hot glue, at first I thought it wasn't the car but this morning it was really noticeable during it's MoT (another in a long line of first time passes btw) emissions test. When I got back afterwards a bit of steam from the engine bay was evident when I drove it into garage. All fluid levels look OK and no obvious signs of anything wrong.

Is this a small coolant leak?

Thanks,

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Spikings

probably or just a plastic bag on the exhaust, I had that on a car and the smell stayed for a year or more.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

OK, I'll see if I can find the culprit however... the smell is quite annoying.

Thanks,

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Spikings