Oil draining from filter after oil and filter change

I got another with the same part number, the first one was faulty.

Reply to
Sparky

I would be following that up with a letter to Halfords HQ especially as you say the oil light was staying on for about a minute after start up.

Reply to
Doctor D

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Sparky" saying something like:

It'd be interesting to find Halford's attitude to your wrecked bearings if you'd gone on long enough with the faulty filter.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon