Oil filter ID please

I found an old Fram filter, part no. PMFL 88 in my shed.

Can anyone ID what car(s) this fits? It's very close in fitment to the ones that fit most Nissans.

Reply to
Mark W

PMFL is usually Powertrain filter numbering

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Oops it is Powertrain. A similar shade of red box.

Reply to
Mark W

daihatsu charmant. ONLY!

Reply to
Mrcheerful

And now someone's raised the subject...can anyone tell me, please, what this Fram PH 4883 fits?

TIA of any reply.

Reply to
DB.

moray