One for Andy Hewitt

[Snipped Text]

......"with an LPG conversion!!!".

Reply to
Andy Hewitt

"He's moving towards the Channel Tunnel. Stop him, I don't care how..."

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Wasn't there a picture of a burnt out LPG Range Rover a couple of months ago?

Nothing familar I hope? :-)

Reply to
Andy Hewitt

Nope, mine only shredded its steering box lately thanks to a previous "repair" (by someone else, I hasten to add).

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Front shockers are pretty shagged, there's a small dent on the o/s/r corner, needs a valet and an oil change, otherwise it's fine and dandy. Belt / variator / tensioner done 5500 miles ago, new front pads, recent tyres, it's ok. Tax til end March, MOT til mid Aug.

All the electrics (bar the alarm and remote locking) work perfectly as well!!!

Warn me...

Reply to
Pete M

Dark blue wiv rust in the bottom tailgate as usual, looks like it needs new rear discs, ABS light needs investigating and the rev counter doesn't work. No leather, either, and the interior has seen some use...

Plus, you get a constant tap on the head from the headlining sinking down...

Its overall appearance is pretty much "well used" but then again they probably all do that, sir...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Thinks: awww crud.

Remembers: another hacker attack.

Yeah I reset everything overnight. I'll wager I still have some problems but most should be working now though... :-/

Reply to
DervMan