OT-ish

Well I was lucky enough have my Nephew and neice with me today for the day. I thought I was lucky. Not really being a children person I pondered what to do with them. I shouldn't have bothered they had a itenary set it!!!

First was lunch at Pizza hut... Jesus christ getting any service let along a table on a Saturday was near impossbile. I was not up with all the latest at pizza hut like the Ice cream machine gizmo etc as the last time I went there was in the 90's and thought it was digusting. Well its still nasty as hell! With underage looking workers. And the pizza looked like roadkill! They even asked would you like pepper I said will it make it look better ? (went right above the young ladys head). There was 7 no joke 7 birthday partys with happy birthday being sung at every one and most people in the place thought it would be great to sing along to it!

Some little muppet pissed all over the chairs as his mum? aunt sat there reading the menue!

Then a trip to toys r us where they picked out there christmas presents. By now the wallet was getting lighter and lighter. Theeeeen finally they wanted to go to the arcades.

Then they said they wanted to go to Halfords to buy me a christmas present as they know I like tinkering with cars. Where they picked me out some nice things like a magnetic collection tray for odds and sods off course I paid for it.

I suspect they took me for a ride today lol.

I was glad to hand them back and pledge never to set foot in a pizza hut as long as I leave!

What a day!

Reply to
James

At least it's over, put your feet up.

Your experience in Pizza hut reminded me of what happened to my eldest sister recently. She was knackered after checking out flats for my niece, and feeling peckish, looked around, and found a McDonalds. She's never been in a McD before, so she knows no better than to go in.

Anyway, she sat down at a table and waited to be served.

After some time, a builder type geezer in a hi-viz takes pity on her and comes over to explain to her that they don't serve you, you have to go up and order. So she goes up to the counter and says "I'll have a cup of tea and a toasted teacake please"

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Oh dear, I know how it feels. These fast fast places are a fast headache. I personally like to be relaxed to eat and thats not likely in those places. Thank god its only every now and then I look after them.

Reply to
James