OT: Wheeler Dealers

Having normally an arms length distance of anything to do with murdoch and dishes, I find I've missed out on this, so happily catching up.

On 'Sky Now', 65 episodes to watch, just finished the first 6 :)

Got on that with a £5 for 3 months deal advertised on the 'Chromecast Offers', but once signed up ye can use any Sky Now compatible device. Might be of some use to someone?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

It's on Freenet Ch 37

Reply to
Graham T

But how much does it go up to after that special offer?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ye find another special offer, it seems. They come up regularly on HotUKDeals.com, I've never paid more than £4 a month, often less than half that. They even throw a special at ye if you intend to leave.

BTW, it's all 720p50, no Dolby digital (5.1 Dolby pro OK) so it will look not the best on a large setup, but it avoids tainting the house with a satellite dish.

Ah yes. Wheeler dealers is shown on Freeview (Quest ch. 37) but past episodes is what I'm catching up on...

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

I used to see them on Youtube. Ed China hinted that produces want to save on workmanship; then it wont be the same. That's why EChina left.

Reply to
johannes