Painting brake disc hub help

After taking my car to a stealership, the idiots have sprayed TFR onto the wheels, the paint on the brake disc hub has now started to come off, I can't claim under warranty as this is negligent care (albeit by the stealership) naturally the dealers are denying reponsibilty saying it is just natural, how and where can I get some paint to paint the hubs on the discs as they match the alloys. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Avanti

Sorry, what's "TFR"?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

The message from "Jerry" contains these words:

Traffic Film Remover.

Reply to
Guy King

Foliatec caliper paint? Comes in silver as well as red/blue/yellow.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable