2k disc brake

Yep.

Nothing. It's just now are now looking for problems with the brakes and just now really notice it..

Same thing happens when people pick their car up from a body shop etc. They start looking for flaws and notice them all over the car, even the parts that weren't involved in the wreck!

Reply to
Steve T

I just changed the pads on my 2000 GLE. When I finished and tested the brakes, I could hear the relay(?) at the shifter making a loud clicking noise when I pushed the brakes. This must be the relay that prevents one from putting the car in gear without pushing the brake pedal. What could I have done to make this clicking noise begin by just changing the pads? I didn't do anything else. No disc work, etc. Thanks for any help, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce