Parts to rewire a trailer - site recommendation sought

Try

PJML

Dave Plowman (News)

How rich would they be if they had a proper all singing and dancing website with online ordering. I've already spent thousands with them but I'm sure it'd be loads more with something like Amazons one click stuff.

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

Could anyone recommend a source, preferably online, where I could buy parts for rewiring a trailer?

I need cable, connectors and rubber light units.

Reply to
J. Brown

A website like that surely costs? I don't think they're a large company. But e-mailing (or fax or phone call) gets the goods delivered as fast as anyone.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Richard Murphy

The message from John Greystrong contains these words:

This bunch do.

the other lot and tell 'em why you've bought from someone else.

Reply to
Guy King

This looks good and seems cheaper than

- at least for the items I need. Also they have rubber "side marker lamps" which I couldn't find on
Thanks

Reply to
J. Brown

Good sight and I printed out the order form but think I will be ordering from

as they seem a bit cheaper and have what I want. Thanks though.

Reply to
J. Brown

Yeah, I've used them before. It's all the insulated connector stuff that I get from VWP which would be a lot easier if I could just click in a box rather than having to write things down. I'd buy more stuff as well so perhaps it isn't such a great idea.

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

Reply to