Pattern v genuine parts

I posted here at the end of last year saying that I had replaced the lower arm on our Ka and had used a pattern part. I reckoned that as the bush on the original Ford one had started to separate at 8k miles and was completely gone at 25k, there was no way that a pattern part could be any worse at half the price.

Well I've just had to replace it again after only 6k miles which just shows how wrong I was. Mind you, I still used a pattern part again as we are selling the car now :)

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Tightass :-)

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

In message , AstraVanMan writes

Well I am originally from north of the wall ;)

Reply to
Paul Giverin