Peugeot Cylinder head FAO Dave Baker @ Puma Race Engines

If you are reading Dave, is there any chance you could get in touch? I delivered a 306 GTi-6 cylinder head to you in mid April (you should remember, it was sprayed silver..!).

Unfortunately your email address is blocked and I have misplaced your phone number. You said you should be able to get underway in early August, but I have not heard back from you for payment. What's the latest?

Regards

Will Hawes

Reply to
Will