Pirelli Tyres

Shite? The ones on my 406 certainly seem to be a bit teflon, particularly under hard braking.

Reply to
Doki

"Doki" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I've never been impressed with the ones fitted to cars I've bought. P6000, P4000, IIRC.

Reply to
Adrian

I found the ones I had better at cornering than the Continentals I have now. Bridgestones are supposed to be quite good.

Reply to
grape

P Zero Rossos I had on the Zafira were decent enough. Not as grippy at the Pilots that came as standard though.

Reply to
Abo

I've had P6000s on my E36 for a couple of years. *Extremely* difficult to unstick even in the wet. Not too bad on wear even with the SO hoofing it about. Good all round tyre IMHO.

JB

Reply to
JB

I ran them on my Ibiza: P6000 & P5000 Drago. Found them OK- sticky but quick to wear.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

IME different tyres suit different cars. A tyre that performs well on one car, doesn't necessarily perform as well on a different make or type of car. Meaning that advising someone on specific tyres doesn't mean that the particular tyre recommended is the most suitable one for their car. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Dragos are fine on the G, P Zeros seemed very good on the Elise.

Reply to
Depresion