Problem with a Focus Zetec

The message from Adrian contains these words:

I used to park my old DT125 in Knole park and ride it most of the way round.

Reply to
Guy King

Yes bl**dy pin siezed in, Job took 1.5 hrs and that was on a ramp, new VSS fitted now have working a speedometer..............But......coil pack faulty f*** another phone call to Ford, so much for the coil pack being changed...sighs

Des

Reply to
Des

In message , Des writes

Told you so :)

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Yes you did :~) but what you didn't tell me.. after all that there would be a faulty plug lead... Grrrrrrrr

Des

Reply to
Des

There's a scratch on the drivers door as well. HTH

Reply to
PC Paul