Volkswagen servicing near Staines?

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get my 2002 golf estate serviced. Have just bought it from CarGiant and it hasn't been serviced for 2 years.

It has a warrenty so I guess it needs to be a 'proper' garage - unless someone knows otherwise.

I've been told not to use the VW dealer in Ashford.

thanks Frank

Reply to
Frank.Weaver

( snipped-for-privacy@hpdsoftware.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

So why in the name of god did you buy it?

Reply to
Adrian

My thoughts exactly.

Reply to
Conor

Because it's in very good condition and only done 21k.

I knew it needed a service although it's under the required servicing mileage.

Anyway - can anyone recommend somewhere to get it serviced?

Reply to
Frank.Weaver

Why not?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Because it's overdue a service. At the very least, that kind of thing should be done as a condition of sale.

Reply to
SteveH

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It's now DUE a service. Unfortunately, it's been "due" an oil change service for the last year.

Reply to
Adrian

I've had no problems with Heathrow VW (near Ashford hospital) for my servicing - they replaced the failed coil pack (1.8T engine) the same day under warranty.

I have my first "out of warranty" service due in the next month or so. It'll be interesting to see if they find anything wrong now that I'll have to pay for it.

Reply to
xscope