Re: BNP OUT! was Re: OT: BNP man to be shunned in London assembly

> It's a fair price to pay for having a decent hoon along fun roads. >

> So you think the slaughter of 8-9 innocents on the roads in this country > a day is a fair price for YOU to pay so YOU can drive fast?

I don't drive fast, actually.

No, I simply think that there is a degree of risk in every form of human activity, and the casualties of that risk have to be assessed against the general benefits to society of continuing that activity.

OK, what would you consider to be an acceptable casualty rate? Bearing in mind that you are *never* going to stop *all* road deaths? Take your time.

> Yes, you probably would think that if you were a totally heartless, > selfish, and slightly psychopathic bastard.

You're just saying that to flatter me.

Reply to
The Older Gentleman

I was wondering if you'd do that before shooting off abroad. I'm surprised you didn't involve reccy though.

Reply to
Cab

That 'but'; gives them away every time.

Reply to
Halmyre

More pork pies? Remember your own boasting in UCSM about your fast driving and supernatural driving abilities? Would you like me to find your posts, you deeply dishonest piece of cheddar?

Reply to
Elliot Doper

You're sure now? You've often said nasty things about Americans.

Reply to
Peter Casserole

They've made a lot of white English women happy!

Reply to
Tim Squeaker

We're all paying for those single mothers with their broods of half-breeds.

Reply to
Graz

English people go to great lengths to avoid each other abroad.

Reply to
Graz

Yes, I'll go along with that!!

So have I, but it's been a long time since I was in the US. I returned recently and was *very* pleasantly surprised.

Yes, we sure do. With good reason too.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Well, yes, but they are your grandchildren.

Reply to
Tim Squeaker

No, they're someone else's grandchildren. Yours, perhaps?

Reply to
Graz

The best you can do? A me-too post? Not much point in talking to you.

Reply to
Tim Squeaker

Doctors and nurses, I think they're called...

Reply to
Halmyre