Re: Gentleman of the car group...And Elder

The message

> from Robert Schuh contains these words: > >> There was no reason to post any of this inane bullshit in MFW. > > I'm sorry you feel like that. I read the original post as a request for > an appraisal of a website - so I did. None of it was rude, most of it > was constructive, and it wasn't intended to offend. > > You may have the hump with someone else, but I fail to see why you're > upset with me.

Sorry Guy, you got suckered by a troll. One who's being a right pain elsewhere. Possibly worth checking the newsgroups line for stupid crossposting before replying?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

The message from "Clive George" contains these words:

Fair enough. Seems to be a genuine website though.

Reply to
Guy King