Re: Golf Mk I

A mate has just got one of these and none of the warning lights which are

> LEDs work. The alternator is charging, though. The gauges are out too. > There is a Haynes manual with the car but I thought I'd ask for likely > fault - earth? - first from someone who knows the car.

I had all sorts of problems with my dash until I took out the instrument panel and cleaned up the edge connectors on the PCB.

I've got the Haynes manual here, but no access to a scanner. However, I can look stuff up if you need me to.

Reply to
SteveH