Re: I WANT TO TEACH MY HUSBAND A LESSON ABOUT LEAVING ME HOME ALONE ALL THE TIME BY CHEATING ON HIM.. ANY GUYS INTERESTED?

I want to teach my husband a lesson about leaving me home alone all

>the time by cheating on him... any guys interested?

"james". No, I think I'll pass, if it's all the same.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Wrong group, pet. No one here is so desperate they'd want a slag who will go with anyone. Especially called James.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I think he's already two-timing you with james.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Not that James is an oil painting himself, but he's definitely better looking than the OP !

Reply to
Colin Wilson