Re: Lean 130Tdi

I havent driven one, but it seems good value for money. Let us know what you think of it :). I am tempted by a Megane II 1.9 DCI priv/Laguna II 1.9DCI priv

I am slightly concerned that the Leon hasnt been put through Euroncap...... makes you wonder :) how safe it is.

Anyone driven the new TDI leon with the VW130 Pumpe Duse engine dropped in > it? What's it like - worth the extra over the 110BHP model? > > I assume it is the same one as fitted to the 130 Golfs, and that went pretty > well when I drove one of them :) > -- > Andrew > > NOTE: Return E-mail address is a spam-trap and does not get read! > >
Reply to
Bob

Cheers dude, will drop in later :)

Reply to