Re: OT: Fat women

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:02:52 -0700 (PDT), Peter Lucas said in :

That bunch is enough to persuade even a dyed-in-the-wool liberal like me to reach for the tar and feathers.

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:31:56 +0000, Just zis Guy, you know? spouted forth:

Bloody hell!! Are there really organisations like that??????

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

They've been around for a long time....a bunch of sickos!

Reply to
Chemo the Clown

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Yeah, you gotta wonder at the 'leanings' of the poster " snipped-for-privacy@vfemail.net", who is actually "Jeßus" trying to forge my name.

It seems to have a plethora of similar sites, pics etc on hand, 24/7.

Now we all know why it doesn't have a woman in it's life!!!

Reply to
..PeterL..