Re: Shannon's family

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:30:20 GMT, in uk.media.tv.misc, snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com (Graz) arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:14:24 +0100, "The Todal" ... wrote: ... >>>

... >>>This is a variation on a Bob Monkhouse joke... ... >>>

... >>>"I visited this small town in Tennessee. A man introduced me to his wife, ... >>>sister and mother, the trouble was there was only one woman in the room!" ... >>>

... >>>

... >>>

... >>>

... >>>

... >>>Only his half sister of course. ... >>>

... >>

... >> Yeah : Someone being your Mother AND your Sister is stretching things ... >> a bit !!!

Not if your father and hers are the same guy.

===== It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

Reply to
Magda

She's more likely to grow up as a 17 year old single mother of 2, and crack addict, than be anything like Joanne Lumley.

Reply to
Gizmo.

A fair point, and you managed to make it without blaming New Labour!

Uh, oh dear.....

Reply to
Col

So, more likely to be like Jade Goody then.

Reply to
Jack O'Lantern

That's leaving it late!

Reply to
®i©ardo

I'm in a good mood ;o)

Reply to
Gizmo.

There's nothing wrong with being working class. As long as they're actually working.

How many people from the DHSS sub-culture have done so?

The Shannon Matthews case has demonstrated conculsively that you don't have to be ethnic to be a DHSS lowlife.

Reply to
Graz

It could be that she and her ilk represent their own ethnic group.

Reply to
®i©ardo

They all look non-ethnic to me.

Reply to
Graz

So they don't belong to any race?

Reply to
®i©ardo

They're non-ethnic Caucasians.

Reply to
Graz

Then they should be sent back to the Caucasus immediately.

Reply to
Janitor of Lunacy

Just as soon as they get out of prison!

Reply to
Graz

I hope you are not insinuating by what you say here that every customer of the DHSS is a lowlife ! .

Reply to
mymail

Not necessarily. But there is definitely a DHSS-dependent sub-culture out there.

Reply to
Graz

But there are many people who can do nothing else only depend on the dhss for a living due to disabilities and sickness . It just isn't funny being on the receiving end of the governments continual harassment for no good reason especially when you can see people who are fiddling the system having the time of their lives and on the face of it getting away with doing so year after year. I have more or less put all that nonsense behind me now having started receiving the state pension last year only got the DLA department to keep my eye on now . Not that I have anything to hide but the dla form questions are so difficult to answer due to the wording of them it is a case of writing what you think and hoping for the best . I was lucky I got " indefinite"on my first application five tears ago and so far I have not had to fill in another form . On the other hand I do agree with you regarding the subject I said the day she went missing and the family members started to be seen on TV "they are scum of the earth ".

Reply to
mymail

"Customer"!

Reply to
®i©ardo

Your (bigoted) comments are now archived.

Reply to
Bob Eager

This is the term used by the dhss to describe claimants OK .

Reply to
mymail

Just f*ck off there's a good chap oh and archive this while you are at it see if I care .

Reply to
mymail