Re:Slightly O/T - New Car

Hmmmmmm, we currently have a Citroen Xsara and a Fiat Panda ;)

Reply to
Matt

You know, I strongly suspect Adrian *didn't* write that. Just a feeling...

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

You get cheap 1 year old German/Japanese cars these days for the same money as some more expensive fiats/frenchies.

I'm not convinced age brings wisdom - so many oldies seem to be buying rebadged chevrolet Daewoos at the moment.

The statistics speak for themselves.

PS: I am Adrian.

Reply to
David R