Rear demister not working???? Celica GT

Thanks for having a think for me, I appreciate it.

tailgate metal. It's hard to know as where it enters the conduit when the multiplug rests it's difficult to know its' exact orientation. It's probable though.

broke. I had to do a semi botch job, but it's seems pretty secure. I could use the bracket from the other side, as there's no wiring going through it, but I would have to be able to detach the multiplug and it seems a weird very secure design and I didn't want to stress the wiring.

the advice wholeheartedly.

Hi Matt

Well done for sticking with it ! The old internet, in it's various guises, is a great resource no doubt.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

ibed. Thanks for having a think for me, I appreciate it.

e tailgate metal. It's hard to know as where it enters the conduit when the= multiplug rests it's difficult to know its' exact orientation. It's probab= le though.

bracket broke. I had to do a semi botch job, but it's seems pretty secure. = I could use the bracket from the other side, as there's no wiring going thr= ough it, but I would have to be able to detach the multiplug and it seems a= weird very secure design and I didn't want to stress the wiring.

reciate the advice wholeheartedly.

Yeah thanks a lot Andy. You were the one who was right on the money!! Have = a coconut ;-)

Reply to
Mattyb