Renault laguna Panels needed

While parked in a car park someone has reversed into my Laguna (1.8RT 97

5D). I have damage to bonnet and grill which both needs replacing. Do anyone know of a website which displays the parts in a diagram so I can order the correct items. A garage quoted enough to take his family on holiday for 4 weeks so I am hopefully going to get the parts myself online (or scrapyard ) and get them sprayed. TIA
Reply to
Merlin

There's loads of Lagunas in scrapyards, its a commongarden rep car. Just get out the yellowpages...or

Tox O'Grady

I agree that they were common but not at the moment, I have tried that's why I am now looking for new replacement parts, hence the diagram. Some a lot newer in the scrapyards, or just not the correct model.

Reply to
Merlin

I think its the old prob that 80% of cars in the yards are front end collisions. I'd only suggest to cast the net far and wide....at least in an area you'd be prepared to drive to.

eg...I had a Citroen Synergie which had a damaged ECU. It drove, but in default 'drive home' mode. I live in Manchester and found a breaker in Wolverhampton. I could have got them to send it to me, but I was not 100% sure it was the ECU at fault, but they agreed to allow me to plug it in and test it before I parted with £150quid. So I drove to Wolverhampton from Manchester. It did turn out to be the ECU at fault be but I am still glad I went because it would have been a messy situation if it wasn't. I know this is digressing, but it shows you must be prepared to travel to find what you want. You might even find the right colour panels.......

Reply to
Tox O'Grady

try

deadlock

The message from "Tox O'Grady" contains these words:

Which is handy in some ways - you can be reasonably sure the engine was working right up to the last moment.

Reply to
Guy King