Replacing rear anti roll (radius rod) for old Nissan

The rear anti roll bar (radius rod) has sheared due I am told to a flaw in the metal. The local dealer price for the part plus fitting kit of bushes,
washers, bolts and links but without fitting is prohibitively expensive. Does anyone know of a cheap source of new old stock Nissan parts? There are none on eBay. Thanks
On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 11:11:42 +0000, W wrote:

That sounds like two different things to me. What model of Nissan?

It is a Sunny. Everyone calls it an anti roll bar except the Haynes manual which calls it a radius rod.
On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:49:55 +0000, W wrote:

Narrow it down a bit...

For once, I'm inclined to believe Haynes. Any chance of a pic?

When you say 'old', what do you mean? 2000s? 1990s? 1980s? 1970s?
Finding 2000-era parts is quite a different ballgame from 1970s-era parts so it's helpful to know what you're after.
Theo

Isn't there a Nissan Owners' Club?