Report on Vacuum Bleed Kit

I'm SOLD! Nectar points collected: 11

Reply to
Peter Hill

We had Sherpa V8 vans at work ages ago. One did just that. Idling in a traffic jam on a hot day, the plastic clutch pipe melted. No clips or anything missing. By looking at the other two vans.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

eone has

Generally regarded as not needed, as calamitous vehicle breakdown is not a significant cause of accidents.

Their words, not mine.

In Michigan, sale of a 2nd hand car requires a Pass on an emissions test. I bought my car while I was in Michigan and the car was in Kentucky. Amazing.

Reply to
Davey