Report that pavement cyclist

Trouble is, how do you identify them in any meaningful way?

Mrcheerful

sorry, wrong group

Reply to
Mrcheerful

I was once knocked over on the pavement by a teen on a bike, he was making a getaway from halfords in a stolen bike and smashed right in to me, broke my arm! he ran off. Amusingly the manager who chased him offered me a £40 giftcard ? weird day

There has been much talk in the passed in uk cycling I think about forms of id, one was a mini licence plate on the seat post. But I really don't think a bicycle is going to be a easy thing to "tag" or enforce realistically thinking.

Reply to
Joseph

Many years ago SWMBO was collecting our 5 year old from school and a teen was riding along the pavement amongst the little ones

She straight-armed him off of his bike and then offered to call the police on his behalf if he wished to complain

Never saw him do it again

Regards

Reply to
TMC

Nice, that would have brought a grin to my face :)

Reply to
Joseph