Lorry and tanker crashes M56/M53

Two separate incidents not far from each other.

7 Nov: Stobart truck comes off M56 roundabout at J11:

10 Nov: Shell petrol tanker ends up in ditch on M53 at J3:

Mike Tomlinson

In message , Mike Tomlinson writes

And tonight I watched Motorway cops pull three HGV drivers, one exceeding his driving hours without adequate rest, - he had piled into the back of a heavier vehicle...

Next, one guy without a full licence driving a truck, and one driving a

44 tonner who blew more than twice the breathaliser limit 95/35. There were 10 cans of 9% lager in his cab, several of them opened or empty. 8-(
Reply to
Gordon H

Oh, cheers.

Reply to
Nige

I think you'll find that the one without adequate rest also the one without the proper licence.

David

Reply to
David

Ok, I stand corrected. The "back and forth" way they show these programmes get me confused.

Reply to
Gordon H

Sorry, I don't know why I wrote that. It wasn't necessary.

+1

David

Reply to
David