Rover 414 Temp Gauge

Hi,

My temp gauge wasn't working, so I installed a new sender unit from a rover dealer - and the gauge still isn't working. Is there a typical/common problem with these as all fuses are present and correct. Perhaps someone knows how to check the wiring from the sender 'plug' to gauge? - before I cut off the plug!!

Kind Regards

-Steve

Reply to
SG

Short the sender cable to ground and the gauge will go to one extreme or the other- I forget which.

Reply to
Chris Street