Rover Spares

Back to the old fashioned ideals then ... rather than throwing a big lump away because 10% of it is faulty *just* because it's cheaper in labour terms...?

Me too ... I was going to patch up the old one (as it was quite big) but time was against me (2 days before our holiday). I did keep the old part with that in mind but guessed the new bit would probably manage 175,000 miles like the first one did but the rest of the car wouldn't .. ;-(

All the best ..

T i m (Mechanic not fitter)

Reply to
T i m

Easy when you know eh (why didn't I guess that . doh!.)

Bookmarked now ta ...

T i m

Reply to
T i m