Scewfix - Jerry Cans

snip

Soo .... he'd have been your cell-mate? :)

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

"nightjar .uk.com>"

In the paragraph above .... delete word 'involves' and substitute 'may involve'.

Please note; in this post the words have been reused although many argue that the electrons may have been recycled.

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

Just put the nozzel back in the rest, and lift it out again. The smile sweetly at the cashier, they'll probably re-enable the pump... I've had this, admittedly on the time out when filling a jerry can and car with diesel. Poxy pumps are so slow...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Zog The Undeniable saying something like:

Jericho, walls of, demolition contractors, for the use of.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon