screen washer solution

The message from Colin Stamp contains these words:

What if it's stripy blue water?

Reply to
Guy King

All the more reason for not buying it ready mixed, you would miss out on all the fun with the kids!

Reply to
SimonJ

It's no good. I can't figure out what stripy blue water is...

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

Tesco Value? ;-)

Or perhaps Go-Faster water that would restore the lost acceleration?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

The message from Colin Stamp contains these words:

Well, round here the kids seem to think stripes and blue washer lamps make them go faster.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from Chris Whelan contains these words:

There, you see, it wasn't that hard!

Reply to
Guy King

Hmmm, that gives me an idea. I wonder if there'd be a market for light-up washer fluid. You could have UV LEDs in the nozzles and UV dye in the fluid. I reckon that'd go down a storm on eBay :o)

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

Heh.

Halfrauds sell some stuff that looks radioactive (neon green, yellow or pink are the choices)

Reply to
SteveH

Don't forget to put a label on the container that sun screening cream and appropriate sun glasses are advised for users. :o)

Reply to
Lin Chung

The immoderation!

Reply to
Doki

Given all the salt on the roads at the moment, is it really a big deal if the windscreen wash is a little salty too? I have to admit to using washing up liquid rather than off the shelf windscreen wash stuff.

Reply to
topcat11uk