Seek better quality image of this car advert

I think this ad is for the current Vauxhall Corsa. Anyone got a link to a better quality version?

I can't find it on Google.

Reply to
Emmi

Google Image Search found:

and a variety of others with various text overlaid. Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

Thanks for the links.

Did you use "Adamjam" as the search term because I'm not getting any hits on Google image search?

Reply to
Emmi

No, reverse image search. Paste the picture URL into Google Image Search, it'll search for other pictures that 'look like' the one you supplied. I was slightly surprised it managed to work with something that was that mangled, but interesting that it does.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos