sierra

I have a 91-1600 pinto sierra-problem is when approaching a rounabout and clear to carry on slip her into 2nd put your foot on the accelarator she just for a couple of seconds will lose power then all of a sudden pick up then run rest of the day,it doesn't do it all the time,it will genrally play up like this when it's cold but once again send her on and it clears,any ideas?changed plugs,leads,cap/rotor arm.

Reply to
si

Fuel filter?

Reply to
MrCheerful

Carb Icing

Reply to
**-**

Which carbs on it?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

mmm I was thinking it might be the accelerator diaphram (sorry about the spelling)

Bill

Reply to
Bill

developes into aomething more servicible. Many thanks Simon.

Reply to
si

Clean the idle jets and check for water in the carb, also check the brake servo hasn't a vacumn leak

Reply to
bonzo