So, the Mazda failed its MOT...

Rear nearside shock absorber pissing out. I should have noticed it. Quoted £100 for the garage to fix it so it's going in Wednesday.

Is it coincidence that the mother-in-law sits in the back on that side? Hmm? I think not. I may well demand she pays half.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

"Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Arrange for somebody to post your funeral details here, would you? Ta.

Reply to
Adrian

In article , Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot writes

Dammit man, grow some balls and demand she pays the lot!

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In message , Mike Tomlinson writes

Only to get them cut off again by her daughter?

Reply to
Gordon H