Soggy Clio

M-reg (old shape) three door Clio with damp carpet in the N/S footwell. She also tells me the driver's seatbelt is sometimes wet.

Before I start pulling it all to bits and spraying water all over it are there any known trouble spots I should look at first?

Thanks.

Reply to
Guy King

Not sure about the footwell, have heard someone say the same thing before. The seatbelt sounds like ur sunroof (if u have one), very common fault on clios. Have a search on cliosport.net, should help. HTH Dazz

Reply to
WellBored.com

The message from "WellBored.com" contains these words:

Ta, I shall potter over and have a look.

It's got a sunroof, but the seals seem fine and the drains are clear.

Reply to
Guy King