spark plug change

Jaguar S Type, 3l, 2000 The car has a slight 'miss' on acceleration. The dealer had the car for a day, found nothing on the 'computer' and suggested I book it in for a service to change plugs , air filter etc - it was only serviced in January and cost me £££££££s, so I am going to attempt a spark plug change myself .

Anything I should be thinking about

Ta in advance

Reply to
reven

change myself .

Have you filled it with naff fuel recently? Refill it with a tank of optimax...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

It's presumably got long life plugs?

Other thing might be a faulty coil or poor connection to one. Check them all for oil contamination or dirt.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)