still no pipeline card

2 years on and still no Pipeline Card, no progress, no negotiations, no discounts! No one seems to want to speak to the organisers. I thought it was too good to be true at the time but loads of people signed up and got absolutely nothing. If the Pipeline card info had been posted each April it would have been funny. All we need now is some fabricated story over why the scam/scheme failed.
Reply to
Pete

I've given up on it.

Reply to
BigToe

Of course it was too good to be true, but as signing up cost nothing, what was the harm?

Reply to
Iridium

Being added to future spam list and having my details sold to the highest bidder. :)

Reply to
BigToe

nothing future about it - I've already been spammed by the lying wankers.

Reply to
Paul Cummins

You freely gave him a live e-mail address. He has a list of e-mail addresses worth a good few quid now.

Reply to
Conor

we always use the company/website name before the @, therefore any spam is always traceable & we've had none from Pipeline (yet)

Reply to
A C

It isn't pipeline that's gonna be sending it...

Reply to
Conor

use the company/website name before the @, therefore any spam is

Correct. But, if anyone did use the email address he gave to Pipeline, he would know where this spammer had got the information from. Normally you haven't a clue. Sounds a good idea to me. Wish I'd thought of it!

BobC

Reply to
BobC

always use the company/website name before the @, therefore any spam is