Help please - Lady in distress

I would like to replace the outer casing of the drivers door mirror on a

2003 Renault Clio - The mirror is electrically adjustable and may also be heated.

Do I have to remove the complete mirror or is the casing removable from the exterior of the car

Step by step instructions would be appreciated

Thank you in anticipation of helpful replies

Reply to
Blondie

usually clips off - try asking at a dealers maybe BUT get the part from a scrapyard or off eBay

Reply to
Young Laura