Strange happenings at the petrol station

Strange happenings at the petrol station

Giles

Strange happenings at the petrol station

Giles

That's a minute of my life I'll never get back :-(

The only thing strange about it is that Michelin commissioned it and then paid up.

Reply to
Him & Her

yes, crock of s**te, didn't even follows the link, as it was on so quickly, I couldn't remember it or be arsed to watch again to find out.

Reply to
Paul

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Giles" saying something like:

Spamming bastard, f*ck off.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon