Switch Unit?

When I try to use the full beam on my espace I have to keep hold of the lever as it doesn't click on and off anymore. Also when I am driving at night an have the normal beam on the main beam doesn't work, I have to switch to dipped beam to be able to use the main beam. I think its the main headlight switch that's gone if you can confirm this I will order it. Renault want £75 for the switch, does anyone know anywhere else I could get one cheaper?

Thanks Simon

Reply to
News.Individual.NET

News.Individual.NET ( snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Eh? Dip beam *is* "normal beam".

Might be worth checking the relays. Should be simple enough to check by substitution.

GSF, EuroCarParts would be worth a check.

Reply to
Adrian

Breakers yard.

FWIW, my Audi required an indicator stalk/dip switch back in 1990. It cost £80 back then.

Huw

Reply to
Huw