Espace Main Beam Switch

Main beam switch seems to have given up the ghost on my wife's 93 Espace.

I say "seems" as I can't recall the "action" of the switch - you pulled it toward the driver to switch dipped to main and again for main to dipped. What I can't recall is how it latched (I don't drive that car much). Is it a mechanical latch (suggesting the switch has failed) or electronic (suggesting a relay problem)? The "flash" function works with the lights off but, with the lights on, pulling the stalk toward you does nothing.

Anyone have any ideas re the cost of the switch?

Reply to
Brian Reay