Thermostat Changing

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Not necessarily - he says, knowing nothing about this particular instance.

But there's definitely metal-to-metal joints without gasket.

Reply to
Adrian

The message from Conor contains these words:

Well, it hadn't leaked in 60,000 miles - I only took it apart 'cos it was in the way of something else.

Reply to
Guy King

It's the silicone ones that give off acetic acid (unless they're the no acid ones), non-silicone bathroom sealants a novel idea but I've not seen any

Reply to
Duncanwood

We know Major Tom's a junkie?

Reply to