Toyota Avensis 2000 Speedo pulse wire?

Toyota Avensis 2000

Would anyone know the colour of the plug and which colour wire in that plug, is the pulse signal from the transducer to the speedometer.

I have an inkling it may be the thickish blue one on the black plug but only because the wire from the transducer I'm told is blue!

I would prefer to know for sure before taking a feed from it.. have heard lurid tales of nasty things happening (to the ECU) if one does the wrong thing with the wrong wire.......

Pete

Reply to
""manx.exile "