Any tips on Volvo V40 abs??

Hi, according to my volvo dealer my Abs pump/modulator is broken. Are ther any tips on checking this e.g. shorting out the pump so that it can free itself or anything like that. Or do I have to get myself a new one??

Many thanks

GGG

Reply to
GGG

Hello,

I can't believe you're even asking - GET A NEW ONE!

Reply to
klf

The pump or the modulator? & waht's the fault? If either of them's actually died (unusual but not impossible)then you can get reconditioned ones from the likes of

DuncanWood

I don´t remember asking for your oppinion

"klf" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:p6BOc.896$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net...

Reply to
GGG

The message from "GGG" contains these words:

To be fair - you ask for everyone's opinion when you post in a public group.

Reply to
Guy King