Upgrade to leccy seats

I see in another post that there is a device to convert manual window winders to work on electricity and I'm wondering if you can get similar for reclining seats.

If I want to recline in my driver's seat, I have to keep turning a wheel between the front seats which can be quite stiff especially for someone with mild arthritis. Is it possible to get a device either electrical or using a ratchet and long lever which will make raising and lowering the seat easier?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Alasdair

No. Get the electric seat from a top end model of yours.

Reply to
Conor