Vectra b (98) tacheometer problem

The tacheometer and the the roundmeter of my vectra usually do not work, sometime work. I suspect a bad contact on the electronics of the front meter.

The official opel maintenance workshop ask 400 Euro for the part only.

I woud like to check the contact before the repair.

Does anybody can instruct me haw to dismount the front panel or send me the opel intructions to do it?

Thanks Agostino

Reply to
Ago