Volvo S70 had Sat Nav in 1997?

This S70 T5 for sale on ebay (UK,England) has "Volvo sat nav" fitted. From the photos looks like a proper factory fit job. I didnt think sat nav would be a volvo option in 1997?

Anybody have details on this volvo sat nav? Probably be out of date and not so good if its 8 yrs old?

£3,500 pounds, somebody got a good buy I think? Top spec T5 with 65k on the clock?
Reply to
Ted