vw golf 1999 mk4 1.6 engine code akl

hi im having major problems with my golf 1999 mk4 1.6 engine code akl after it heats up about 2 miles it starts shuddering like its going
off all 4 cylinders and when you slow down it stalls starts ok and ticks over ok had it on the computer and came up with these faults 00530-throttle position sensor(G88) 00518-throttle position sensor(G69) 00513-engine speed sensor(G28) 00515-camshaft position(hall)sensor(G40)
please help as I'm at my wits end and so is my mechanic

From a quick glance at the fault codes, there's two seperate issues.
The most important problem (And the one giving you the trouble), are the last two fault codes you've staded for the engine speed, and camshaft sensor. It shows that one of those sensors is failing, but as the ECU doesn't know what one, it stores faults for both. Given that the engine is cutting out, I would hazard a guess at the crank sensor failing. If the mechanic is in anyway competent, he would of known this, and using suitable equipment, should of been able to check both sensors (either using a datadisplay, or oscillscope).
The first two fault codes highlight that somethings amiss with the throttle pedal. It contains two seperate sensors that complement each other, so should one sensor go faulty, the ECU will know and will usually cut the throttle to a pre-determined level. If the cars never done this, then I'd ignore these codes.

You can also get them if you run the diagnostics without the engine running,particularly the engine speed sensor.

You normally only get the one fault code stored though, but anybody who knows what they're doing, should know that, and work around it. But if the fault is as relatively persistant as the OP states, then it shouldn't take long to pick up what sensor is faulty using just the data display.

finally got it fixed had to replace the throttle body 305 plus vat from vw but luckily i got 1 from the breakers at 60