VW PD engines

How reliable are they? My next car will probably be a VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat with a VW Tdi 130 PD lump in it.

Anyone racked up starship enterprise mileage on one yet without any major probs?

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

Can't say how long they'll last, but I would think a fair mileage as long as you use the correct 505.3 oil and change it nice and often. The oil isnt cheap alas though...

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.